Registry Officer | 3 Month Contract | $38.50 p/h Including Super
- $35 per hour + super
- 3 Month Contract
- Parramatta / Work from Home
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registry Officer to work for a large NSW government organisation. This is a 3 month contract and it has flexible work arrangements.
About the Role
- Initiates the record-keeping activity and data entry for applications and orders received.
- Be a key team member in ensuring collaboration and engagement with divisions that rely on the team for the efficient delivery of service, associated timeframes and service expectation.
- Independently deal with applications, orders, and the processing of reviews of decisions and has a strong understanding of when to escalate a matter or inquiry.
- Supports in the efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Strong administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Emma Marven - Emma@ashdownpeople.com.au