- Up to $825 per day Inc. Super
- 6 Month Contract
This is a new NSW government agency who is a major service provider who is working to grow and develop the NSW of tomorrow.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Lead to join a NSW Government Agency on an initial 6 month assignment. This role is based in Eveleigh with flexible working arrangements.
- Work in partnership with the broader leadership team to provide expert advice, support and solutions to business and organisational issues, in particular in relation to recruitment and selection, from a HR perspective
- Support and coach hiring managers on a range of options, methods and implications related recruitment and selection
- Design and deliver capability development workshops for hiring managers to support workforce planning and recruitment
- Prepare high quality, accurate and timely written and verbal advice to inform, take action or respond to requests
- Tertiary qualifications in human resource management or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in a TA role as well as human resource management
- NSW Government experience is desired but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.