- $67 - 75 per hour + super
- 12 month contract
- Work from Home / Parramatta
We are seeking 2 x Recruitment Consultants to join a large government organisation.
About the role
- Provide assistance and expertise to hiring managers and Director in updating/drafting role descriptions and advertisements; managing the recruitment process including, answering questions, TALEO updates, interview preparations, note taking, drafting reports; and on-boarding of new staff.
- Provide end to end resourcing and recruitment services across the cluster by providing advice and support to managers on recruitment and mobility options and undertake recruitment processes and activities to ensure the engagement of the best candidate for the role.
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing guidance and direction to the business on best practice recruitment and workforce resourcing initiatives including devising contemporary strategies for the delivery of targeted advertising campaigns, pre-screening techniques, assessment tolls and interview methodologies to ensure hiring managers are equipped to make the right hiring decisions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of workforce resourcing practices, processes and service level standards by working collaboratively with People, Performance and Culture teams on a wide range of workforce management, mobility and recruitment projects.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with employees, candidates, external organisations such as other government agencies, search firms and the private sector and proactively promote the cluster through partnership opportunities to attract potential employees.
- Coordinate the ongoing management of talent pools, ensuring that available roles are reviewed for suitability and partner with managers to effectively assess candidates and guide appropriate recommendations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a range of internal stakeholders including People Performance and Culture, Learning, IT, Safety and Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusions.
- Solid experience in end-to-end internal recruitment.
- Experience in the government sector would be beneficial but is not an essential requirement.
- TALEO experience preferred
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Emma Marven - email@example.com