Great opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant who has both agency and internal experience to work for a NSW government client. The role will be working from home on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to extend and is paying $47 - 56 per hour + super.
About the role
- Manage high volume recruitment - 30-35 lives roles at a time depending on business portfolio.
- Work with the managers to determine an efficient process.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment including advertising, screening, reference checks and selection.
- Develop strategies to make the recruitment process more effective.
- Manage on boarding new staff.
- Both agency and in house experience
- Ideally previous experience with Government recruitment, either 0007 for agency in FTC/Perm in house
- Attention to detail and very process driven
- Able to manage multiple roles