- $37.45 per hour + super
- Silverwater location
- 3 month contract - ASAP start
Our Client is a large NSW organization that is looking for a Records Clerk to join their team in Silverwater to undertake general records management duties, this role is a 3 month contract and is paying $37.45 per hour + super.
About the role
- This position is onsite 5 days per week - 35 hours
- Provide a range of admin and support services to meet the needs of the unit
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues
- Archiving of Records retrievals
- Digitising of records
- Management of hard copy and digital records
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Assisting in providing records management advice and support to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience using HP Records Management Systems
- It is recommended that applicants would have had at least their first dose of Covid-19 vaccination
Please apply through the link if you are interested. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further questions please contact Brydi Ray - Brydi@ashdownpeople.com.au