- 6 month contract
- $1000 per day + super
- Sydney CBD + WFH
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $1000 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD + WFH.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be highly detailed, organised project coordinator with experience in document control, assurance activities and managing the upkeep of program level documentation to support project delivery. To be successful in this role it is required that you can demonstrate the following:
• Maintain professional document control processes by ensuring all files are arranged in a logical and consistent manner.
• Develop and maintain templates, documents, and procedures to manage administration efficiencies within the team.
• Providing editing and proof reading of current and new documents and records relating to program delivery.
• 5yrs+ PMO experience
• Previous experience in writing and editing of policies, procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite, TEAMs, SharePoint, TRIM
• Experience in delivery and PMO Quality Assurance (methodology and deliverables)
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with people in all roles in an informative and positive manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks.
You will fit right into the team if you also have energy, professionalism, and a sense of humour.
If you have any questions please email Lachlan at email@example.com.