- $644 - $744 p/day + Super
- 10 - Month Contract
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Test Analyst responsible for the design, management, execution, and reporting of test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with developed applications or software’s intended operating environment. The role also uses appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforms to agreed process standards and industry-specific regulations. Ideal candidates will have experience in QA and Test Analyst roles, strong analytical and integration skills, time management and multitasking skills and relevant qualifications or professional experience.
- Conduct a range of test scripts throughout the software development lifecycle to measure and improve the software’s quality being tested and determine readiness for transition to the production environment.
- Ensure new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services together with any interfaces perform as specified and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
- Prepare and complete documentation that outlines the results of tests to inform future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects.
- Assists develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources. Role Description QA Testing Analyst
- Construct process testing tool/technique recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of test programs.
- Undertake business process testing of test tasks to determine usability and fitness for the defined process and report on test outcomes and usability evaluations.
- Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people, and communities for the greater good.
- Strong analytical ability, integration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or professional experience
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.