This Purchasing Officer role will be working for a NSW government client who delivers on customer focused services and projects. It is a 5 month contract located in Burwood with an immediate start. The role is paying $340-345 per day + super.
About the role
- Deliver data cleansing services across Procurement and Finance via SAP and ensure it meets agreed project milestone and performance targets.
- Identify data cleansing objects, conduct root cause analysis and formulate solution by utilising analytical skills, critical thinking to effectively troubleshoot and determine correct course of
- Communicate and escalate issues effectively to colleagues, stakeholders and line manager verbally and in writing.
- Build rapport and identify the most appropriate communication
channel and tailor messaging to the specific circumstances and audience for resolution.
- Must have SAP experience in Procurement (purchasing)
- Strong Excel skills including v look ups
- Familiar with the technical side of Purchasing Officer
- Good understanding of Goods Receipting and Invoicing
- Understand the P2P (Procure to Pay)