This is a 2 month contract working as a Purchasing Administrator for a NSW government client. The role is a 2 month contract based in paramatta.
About the role
- Provide accurate, timely and efficient processing of purchasing transactions and contribute to a multi-skilled, engaged and flexible purchasing team.
- Raise and maintain POs in FMIS (Oracle Peoplesoft).
- Fulfil purchasing requests and tasks effectively and achieves client experience and business outcomes.
- Create purchase orders and receipts, and forward invoices to Accounts Payable on behalf of field staff.
- Conduct weekly back-order reconciliations.
- Handle purchasing enquiries from suppliers and internal clients.
- Perform all P-Card administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing administration
- Oracle FMIS experience
- Understanding of fraud and purchasing risk within a financial environment.
- Good interpersonal communication and client service skills