Our client is currently looking for someone who can develop media relations strategies mapping promotional opportunities and narrative development. This is a 4 month contract, paying $600-$745/day + super, located in Sydney.
About the role:
- Anticipate, monitor and manage media issues that have potential to impact on the organisation and address those issues promptly, consistently and appropriately.
- Develop and deliver community engagement programs.
- Leverage engagement insights to identify opportunities for improvement, support decision making and media strategy and response.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to build relationships and engage with communities.
- Develop and maintain systems, processes and tools to support key internal stakeholders to engage with the same.
- Manage external events and the development of external facing documents to ensure effective delivery in line with communications plan objectives and agreed practices.
- Provide timely responses to media enquiries in line with agreed communication processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and communications
- Communications skills
- Stakeholder/community engagement experience