Coordinate and undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative support for finance projects.
- Parramatta location w/WFH
- 6 month contract w/immediate start
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who is undertaking the planning for the development of strategic sites across local councils in order to develop a global business hub in NSW.
About the Role
Coordinate and undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects and programs, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Provide project and operational support.
- Monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators.
- Coordinating documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to support the delivery of projects and compliance with agreed project management methodology.
- Undertake research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs.
- Assist in the implementation of project plans.
- Provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Provide secretariat and administrative services.
- Coordinating meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination or project administration
- Basic Accounting knowledge beneficial
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in project management
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required