- $40 - $42 per hour + super
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer to work with a NSW Government team to deliver on projects. This role is currently working from home however the office is based in Sydney's CBD. It will be initially 6 months and is paying $40 - $42 per hour + super.
About the role
Coordinate and undertake agreed project and events activities to contribute to successful delivery of key projects and events on time, within budget, and in accordance with relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
- Support the coordination, implementation and delivery of a range of community grants and awards programs that benefit the NSW community.
- Assist in the coordination and processing of requests.
- Provide administrative support, including processing of payments and acquittals, processing of award nominations, scheduling of meetings, and managing phone and email enquiries.
- Provide general project support, including assisting at priority events, such as State ceremonial events and awards presentation ceremonies to contribute to their successful delivery.
- Coordinate purchasing activities, including obtaining quotes, processing accounts and invoices for payment, in compliance with the relevant Department procedures.
- Previous project support experience
- Government experience preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders