- $550 - $650 per day + super
- 9 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
A NSW government organisation is seeking a Project Support Officer to join their Sydney CBD office. This is a 9 month contract paying $550 - $650 per day + super
About the role
- Responsible for performing day-to-day project operation and administrative activities to support project specific and ongoing team related objectives. This includes developing and coordinating efficient project management and administrative systems and processes to support effective time management and liaison on behalf of team members and ensure co-ordination of briefs and reports.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding issues, policies, and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Previous project support experience
- Government experience preferable
- High attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team