Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a project support officer to join their team in Orange for a 6 month contract paying $48.33 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Management of financial information and control systems, analysis of works program information and reporting.
- Gathering data and preparing documentation supporting the preparation of purchase orders, contracts, variations and invoice management.
- Verifying and entering of data inputs on project expenditure, forecasts, accruals, journal transfers, milestones
- Utilise procurement systems to support the administration of the unit, manage accounts and payments, monitor and audit equipment and supplies and manage equipment bookings.
- Organise meetings, book meeting venues, catering, sending invitations, preparation of agendas and meeting documentation.
- Manage office records system by ensuring that all documentation is systematically recorded and filed for retrieval when required.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and complaints to the relevant representative for action to ensure quality customer service to the Units’ clients.
- Onboarding of new starters including preparing establishment approvals, IT access and hardware, relevant equipment and induction processes organised.
- Ability to balance varying workloads with tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Government experience preferable