This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
Undertaking project research, analysis, reporting and implementation activities to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Providing project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices.
- Undertake research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and planning
- Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Stakeholder management/liaison experience
- Providing support with day to day activities, including risk management, status reporting
- Co-ordination of stakeholder meetings - including development of presentation material
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings
- Perform desktop research
- Experience in Digital delivery and working in agile environment preferable
- Experience analysing project areas to contribute to informed decision making.
- Expert administrative, reporting & coordination skills.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now with a copy of your latest CV for a prompt response.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.