- $650 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Mascot / Work from home
This is a great opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join a NSW government organisation. The role will be a split between the Mascot office and work from home.
About the role
- Provide project, contract and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, and maintaining and monitoring contracts to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Administer contracts as per approved Contract Management Plans, established contracts and approved procedures and manage accruals and administer goods receipting to ensure to timely remittance of payments to suppliers as per agreed payment terms and in line with the Delegations of Authority policy.
- Procure goods and services, receipt invoices to facilitate payment, liaise with contractors and suppliers, assist in reporting and billing processes, and monitor expenses.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodologies
- Liaise with key stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and project issues, including the preparation and coordination of responses.
- Provide secretariat services and organise meetings for project team members, including booking venues, sending invitations, preparing agendas and meeting documentation and as required follow up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project operations.
- Create, manage and maintain project registers, documents, databases and electronic files and records.
- Prepare, edit, format, source, compile, collate, coordinate and track input for, and assist in the preparation of correspondence, submissions, reports, data, meeting minutes and project-related documentation and presentations.
- Demonstrated project coordination/administration experience
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail
- Government experience preferable