This is a great opportunity to work for one of NSW largest government organisations as a Project Support Officer. This is a 6 month contract that is paying $360 per day + super and is located in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Undertake diverse administrative processes including collecting, collating and reconciling personnel timesheets, overtime approvals and attendance records, creating, managing and maintaining project registers, databases, electronic files and records to ensure compliance.
- Organise committees and meetings, prepare and submit agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and periodically follow up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project/team operations.
- Raise purchase order requests for goods and services, process invoices for payments and liaise with contractors and suppliers to organise the provision of goods and services and the maintenance of stores and equipment.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferred
- Excellent communication
- Highly organised