This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This newly created Government department uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. This Department looks at employment trends in NSW and gives out advice on how upskill and/or advance your career.
About the Role
The Project Officer undertakes a range of functions and projects to support the customer service functions of the Branch.
- Management and analysis of large data sets and data sources
- Creating visualisations to display data in easy-to-use format
- Secretariat and executive assistant duties
- General administrative duties
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Take minutes for meetings
- Research industry trends and identify needs amongst the different project areas
- Present research findings in easy-to-understand wording
- Gather information to assist sr. project officers and management in making sounds decisions to move the project forward efficiently
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of a cohesive customer service strategy for the Branch, providing informed advice to customers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of improved systems, processes and service functionality to facilitate a high level of service delivery to customers.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify best practice customer service practices and assist with integrating these practices across the Branch.
- Undertake a range of projects and support services to support and improve the Branch’s customer service activities.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to determine the customers’ experiences with the Branch and to identify opportunities for improvement in the provision of customer service.
- Prepare project briefs, reports and other documents to support the operation of the Branch.
- Relevant degree and or industry experience preferred.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in project and/or change management.
- Project management skills including scoping and planning projects
- Problem solving
- Implementation of projects and processes
- 3+years in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required