This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role:
The Project Officer manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meetings reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Manage a project ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities.
- Coordinate and support the development of planning-related tools working with various stakeholders in a time-critical and high-pressure environment.
- Support the development, coordination, monitoring, and implementation of a new whole of government approach, including internal/external stakeholder engagement strategies, communications, reporting frameworks and governance.
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline
- Government experience highly regarded
- Project planning experience preferred
- Successful Implementation of project deliverables
- 3+years in Project Officer role
- Immediately Available Candidates only