This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Project Officer starting ASAP on a contract until June 2021 + extensions paying up to $85 p/h + super, on 7 hour days. The role is based in Sydney with the option to WFH.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Experience as a Project Officer in preferably a government organization
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities