This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The role undertakes project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects, including operational policy and procedure development and legislative reform within established objectives.
Please note this is a 6 week contract and is available for Immediate Start
- Provide a range of project management and support services including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes, and support effective decision making
- Undertake the evaluation of projects to assess appropriateness, effectiveness and efficiency, and to determine the need for corrective action and review
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information to support policy and legislative requirements for the delivery of divisional activities
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline
- Government experience highly regarded
- 3+years in Project Officer role
- Immediately Available Candidates only