Project Coordinator |12 Month Contract | $607.78 p/d Inc. Super
Up to $607.78 p/d Inc. Super
12 Month Contract
Sydney CBD and WFH
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team within a NSW Government Agency. This agency focuses on creating strong experiences to the people of NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Project Officer to join a NSW Government Agency on a 12 month assuugnment.
- Provide regular and specific project reporting and analysis against baseline milestones and deliverables
- Delivering a range of program and project management and support services, given tight deadlines, limited resources and the need to flexibly manage competing priorities
- Receiving complex and sometimes layered information and translating this to meaningful briefings and reports to support project decision making
- Liaising with diverse stakeholders, within and external to the program, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and priorities
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Officer or a Project/Program Coordinator
- Demonstrated experience applying project management methodology, developing and implementing tools and guiding others on processes and standards to support program/ projects teams
- Experience liaising with a range of stakeholders to coordinate program/project related activities, events, meetings etc
- NSW Government experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.