Project Officer |3 Month Contract | Up to $66 p/h Inc. Super
Up to $66 p/h Inc. Super
3 Month Contract
Leichardt and WFH
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency that is striving to make a difference in the lives of the people of NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Project Officer to join a high volume relocation project. We are looking for someone to come in on a 3 month assignment with a very strong likeliness to extend from then.
- Attending discipline meetings and recording action points, monitoring progress and outcomes
- Update resource allocation of team members
- Organise and attend project meetings
- Arranging meetings, taking action points, chasing attendees for meeting outcomes
- Create and draft various project documentation and reports
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Administration role
- Extensive experience in formatting in MS Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint and the creation of templates
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), especially the ability to inspire confidence from both business stakeholders and technologists
- NSW Government experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.