Work for a NSW government client as a Project Officer on a 6 month contract. This will be working from home but will require going to the Parramatta office occasionally. This role is paying $59 per hour + super.
About the role
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
- Assists in development of presentations.
- Must 4 -6 years experience in a similar role
- Government experience is preferred
- Must have a bachelors degree
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills