Up to $550 per day Incl. Super
12 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency that is striving to develop lifechanging technologies for the wellbeing of the people of NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Project Officer to join a NSW Government Agency on a 12 Month Contract.
- Provide a range of project and operational support activities including compiling and distributing documentation, knowledge management, monitoring program timelines, reporting on progress.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects
- Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level technical support to complex ICT Projects
- Demonstrated experience in assisting Project Managers in the form of: project plans, policies and analysis
- NSW Government experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.