Work for a NSW government organisation as a Project Officer to support the development and implementation of initiatives. This is a 6 month contract paying $50 - 60 per hour + super and is based in St Leonards.
About the role
- Management and delivery of all aspects of project management including planning, identifying and coordinating resources, stakeholder consultation, identifying key milestones, negotiating reporting requirements and completion timeframes.
- Undertaking high level analysis of data and preparing high quality reports on project deliverables, milestones, performance.
- Provide timely, expert advice and support to develop and implement strategies, and ensure ongoing measurement and monitoring.
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of briefs, policy, discussion papers or circulars to inform or respond to requests both internal and external.
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder consultation, including preparing communication materials, liaising and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes and reports and support the project governance mechanisms.
- Draft of capacity assessment criteria, methodology and reports as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in education and/or at least five years relevant education/training work-related experience
- Must have health industry experience.
- High level verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with staff at various levels and external stakeholders.