This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Project Manager starting ASAP on a 5 month contract + extensions paying up to $645 p/d + super. The role is based in WFH/Mascot.
- Manage IT projects on behalf of the business and, review and improve business systems and processes.
- Develop solutions aligned to strategic business directions whilst applying the principles.
- Comply with the Privacy Principles, System Requirement, Safety Responsibilities, Authorities and Accountabilities within the Safety Management System.
- Develop and manage effective structures for projects that define governance, reporting and risk enabling objectives and benefits to be delivered with the project delivery framework and aligned with recognised good project management principles.
- Liaise with key clients, stakeholders and sponsor groups to understand and meet needs and develop and maintain close links across all programs/ projects to ensure consistency of information and reporting.
- Work closely with project participants and the Scheduling team to ensure resources are allocated in accordance with project requirements and critical milestones.
- Previous experience in managing IT or technology projects.
- Ability to work across a wide variety of tasks and deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working within an enterprise environment.