Project Manager | 6 Month Contract (likelihood of extension) | $1265 P/D Incl. Super
- $1265 P/D Inl. Super
- 6 Month Contract (likelihood of extension)
- Sydney CBD (hybrid)
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6 Month Contract (high likelihood of extension) paying up to $1265 P/D Incl. Super. This role is located in Sydney CBD (hybrid).
About the Role
The Project Manager will lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex projects applying sound project management principles to deliver organisational initiatives.
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, supplier and contract management, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and comply with approved project methodology
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s · Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s within approved scope and project methodology
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making
- 5 + years of experience as a project manager
- Relevant certifications
- Demonstrated experience working on technical projects
- A technical background would be highly desirable, especially working on mobile applications
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 417 161.