Project Manager (Non ICT)
- $800-$1000 per day +super
- 9 Months
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Project Manger will support the delivery of infrastructure/ construction projects through any of the development lifecycles with responsibilities. It is a 9 month contract, paying up to $1000+ super located in Parramatta.
- Manage projects through any phase of the project lifecycle, ensuring effective planning, stakeholder management, financial and risk management processes
- Guide project delivery in meeting business objectives and to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Provide support and recommendations to senior management on the development, implementation, management and reporting of projects
- Manage governance arrangements to ensure cost, time and quality of planning and approvals
- 7+ years’ experience in project management environment
- Extensive experience with project development and delivery in line with plans, budgets, timeframes and policies
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Advanced organisational skills
For more information contact Cindy at email@example.com