The role will be a 12 month fixed term contract which is likely to extend. You will work across 3 projects concurrently and will be given 2 BA's to take on the journey.
The role will give you the freedom to step up and take ownership of this position and be part of a newly created department. The department will give you give you exposure to a plethora of technical projects including some imminent, artificial intelligence work.
About the role
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of technology and business projects, encompassing both applications and infrastructure
- Designing and developing strategies and processes
- Development and management of effective project reporting including Steering Committee management and reporting
- Controlling project design, project development and planning activities
- Developing and managing vendor contracts/agreements associated with the project
- Identify project tasks that can be delegated offshore and managing the offshore resources for delivery.
- 5 years minimum project management experience
- A sound understanding on all aspects of project cycle
- An understanding of change management competencies & theories
- Good understanding of process re-engineering/business improvement & change management
- Effective leadership, communication, facilitation, coordination, motivational, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with industry providers, vendors and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to talk technically with developers while explaining technical concepts to non-technical management
If this has sparked an interested - get in touch with your CV. email@example.com