This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting 3 Project Coordinators that are starting ASAP on a initial contract for 10 months based in Eveleigh with working from home flexibility paying up to $597/day + super.
- Provide project and project supports as well as coordination of associated activities
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project/project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved plans
- Maintain register of compliance with endorsed project management methodology, ITIL change management process and other organisational policies for audit purposes
- Maintain updated records of reports, proposals and other documentations as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager to develop future capability
- Research and analyse options in relation to business case and project deliverables to guide optimal decision-making.
- Proven experience as project coordinator or relevant position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and project management methodology and/or processes.
- Demonstrated experience in working constructively with both suppliers and customers.
- Demonstrated experience in budget and schedule maintenance and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in working within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information Call Nick on 02 82969814