- $500-$550/day + Super
- 6 month contract
- Parramatta location w/WFH
A NSW government organisation is actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team based in Parramatta but will be working from home during lockdown. This is a 6 month contract paying $500 - 550 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide a range of administrative and support services for programs
- Meet the financial needs and ensure compliance with governance and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate the timely provision of financial management information
- Verifying the accuracy of data inputs on project and program budgets, allocations, accruals, forecasts and expenditure
- Utilisation of SAP and EQUIP for preparing and reviewing reports
- Experience working in project support role with knowledge of basic finance and accounting for projects ex. project budgets, forecasts, expenditures and accruals
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Very high attention to detail, and very strong numeracy skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- SAP or EQUIP