This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 4-month contract paying up to $647.12 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator role performs project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of election projects/activities in line with election objectives. Provide project support to both the Redistribution Project and the Election Support Project Managers leading up to the Local government election event in September 2021. Key accountabilities include:
- Provide a range of project management and election support services, including preparation of schedules, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget to quality standards and within agreed scope in with line with NSW Electoral guidelines and methodology.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project and election outcomes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Collaborate across the EPMO function and wider Agency to ensure effective integration and alignment of plans and activities, understand requirements, seek advice from subject matter experts, resolve issues and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Liaise with external stakeholders working closely with the organisation to deliver on time and within budget.
- Significant project Coordination experience
- Coordination of complex multi-stream projects
- Strong Relationship Management and Communication skills
- Understanding and working with complex business processes
- Coordinating a diverse range of stakeholders
- Track record in coordinating stakeholders and project teams in a complex matrix environment to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in core PM disciplines (Risks and Issues Management, Scheduling, Financial Management, Stakeholder Management, Planning and Estimation).
- Prince2/PMBOK or similar Project Management methodology
- Skills in Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Politically neutral with no affiliation to political parties or lobbyists/campaigners.
- Satisfactory criminal record check result.
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.