This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
This role sits as part of the Customer Services and Accounts team within shared services. This team leads the Customer Strategy formation and implementation, customer analytics and customer insights in Shared Services.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a range of customer experience and design projects and providing general support to the customer experience design and capabilities team to support the implementation of human-centred service design and customer experience capabilities initiatives.
- Contribute to the definition of learning requirements and the design, development and delivery of learning outcomes for Shared Service staff to support the implementation of customer experience capabilities.
- Undertake procurement and contract administration and coordination for third party providers including coordinating documentation and obtaining approvals to deliver enabling technologies that ensure best practice blended learning methods.
- Assist the redesign of processes and systems using human-centred design methodologies and tools including but not limited to design thinking, customer journey mapping, personas and customer interviews.
- Contribute to the implementation of customer experience design and capability initiatives through the provision of general administration and support and project coordination activities.
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of collaboration spaces, design showcases and roadshow activities including arrangement for learning activities that use digital, broadcasting, video and other technologies.
- Conduct and deliver research into emerging trends in human-centred design, innovation and customer experience.
- Support the efficiency of work processes and the implementation of changes in the workplace.
- Arranging meetings, room bookings, learning management system registrations, evaluation analysis, project documentation and other relevant support to contribute to the effectiveness of the team.
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in project and/or change management.
- Project management skills including scoping and planning projects
- Problem solving
- Implementation of projects and processesContinue
- 3+years in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required