This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to work with a HR team to deliver on projects. This role is working for a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. It will be initially 3 months and is paying $550 - 650 per day + super.
About the role
- Develop the project plan
- Manage the project
- Agree roles and responsibilities
- Agree outcomes and artefacts
- Facilitate communication, consultation and collaboration across HR and PES
- Undertake research to inform project
- Develop artefacts agreed to in project brief
- Manage deadlines and coordinate timelines, deliverables, relevant stakeholder liaison and reporting.
- Minimum 2 years project experience
- Government experience preferable
- Experience on HR project ideal
- Good communciation skills and ability to manage stakeholders