This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Project Coordinator Provide support to the leads as requested including coordinating documentation, meetings, and correspondence to contribute to the efficient operation of the unit and delivery of project/program objectives.
- Collaborate with work stream leads to ensure delivery of the program/project
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of program reporting to all stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate allocated activities
- Escalate issues impacting the task to senior member in the team or project within an appropriate timescale
- Organise meetings and conferences including arranging venues, catering, sending invitations and preparation of agendas and meeting documentations.
- Maintain a high level of service to stakeholders by maintaining effective relationships, providing timely advice
- Understanding of project controls involving cost and schedule, risk and issue management and budgeting
- Experience in a professional office environment. At least one year of experience within a government organisation will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in providing high level clerical and administrative services
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial management systems (SAP)
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Self-starter and detail-oriented capable of independently tracking and following up commitments
- Ability to handle complex administrative support needs in a fast pace and rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Experience in MS office suits (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please Note a Police check and Working with Children Check will be required upon offer.