This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Own, represent and ensure that all areas of testing are managed and delivered to a professional standard;
- Represent and ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed throughout the testing lifecycle;
- Own, lead, motivate and develop a team of 5 through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate the delivery of fully tested fit for purpose solutions & deliverables;
- Own and manage the testing lifecycle end to end within the Program / Project including the development of the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan;
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring and ensuring resolution of outstanding defects;
- Identify defects / bugs across the program before they are released into the marketplace;
- 5+ years experience working in large complex organisations
- Extensive experience as a Test Manager across the full testing lifecycle (end to end) with a minimum 5 years’ experience in complex, large organisations with multifaceted systems;
- Multi-vendor management experience – mandatory;
- Demonstrated experience in the application of repeatable and sound testing techniques within major programs and projects
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.