We are seeking a Program Support Officer to join our NSW government client based in Chatswood. This is a 1 year contract paying $38 per hour + super.
About the role
- Providing a professional level of project communication and administration, supporting the program with practical logistical tasks such as scheduling, organising meetings and other high level administrative requirements
- Promptly advise on program and project issues requiring escalation and documenting
- Coordinating all Program process related records and ensuring that such records are current and well maintained. These records will include filing systems (soft and hard); records of meetings (minutes), actions, logs, registers etc.
- Preparation of high level briefs, program status reports, correspondence and presentations as required
- Maintaining the Roster; this will include tasks such as administration of the leave register, co-ordinating finalisation and sign-off of the Roster; ensuring time sheets match what is reported elsewhere
- Provide assistance on receipting, invoicing and the raising of Program related purchase orders
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level project co-ordination and support within a complex environment.
- Health or government experience preferred
- Extensive experience with stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, share knowledge and work co-operatively to achieve outcomes.