This is a great opportunity to work as a Program support officer for a NSW government organisation which the option to work in either Wollongong or Wagga Wagga. This is a 12 month contract paying $470 - 570 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide support regarding program and project reporting.
- Contribute to the timely provision of business management information by verifying and coordinating accuracy of data inputs on project expenditure outputs and forecasts.
- Implement methodologies, systems and processes to review and evaluate the performance of infrastructure projects and track the Branch Delivery Plan against agreed targets to support critical decision making across the programs.
- Provide program status and performance reports to the relevant stakeholders to ensure that program objectives are being met.
- Provide data support to the Regional Unit Managers to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the program.
- Experience in budget and program administration, including an understanding of program structures
- Experience in generating financial and program reports, including the ability to critically assess and examine the information