We are seeking a Project Support Officer to work for a NSW government organisation that ensures that people across the state no matter where they live have the best care. This is a 3 month contract, paying $35 - 42 per hour + super.
About the role
- Provide project and administrative support to the manager and team in managing multiple and complex projects and to meet divisional business needs, including resolution of issues within delegations.
- Co-ordinate the timely submission of key documents including preparing, collating and establishing briefs, project plans, agreements and contract documents for the Program team.
- Ensure all documentation and correspondence conforms to the Institute’s policy and content protocols.
- Provide secretariat support services, including scheduling and arranging meetings and other events, preparation and distribution of agenda’s and papers, co-ordination of meeting/event logistical arrangements, greeting and escorting visitors and minute taking to support the provision of effective meetings and events.
- Manage each manager’s diary.
- Provide co-ordination and administrative program support to the Program team and where needed across the division. This includes project, secretarial and contract support and the arrangement of travel itineraries, accommodation and transport bookings to co-ordinate and support team the effective functioning of the team.
- Experience in program, project and administrative support, including diary management;
- Experience in preparation of project plans and writing business briefs; and
- Knowledge of computer based document and records management systems
- Health experience essential