- $550 per day + super
- 3 month contract
- Milsons Point / WFH
We are seeking a Program Services Officers for a NSW government organisation based in Milsons Point.
About the role
- The role undertakes diverse program management and related support activities to contribute to program enablement and support senior leaders to drive discipline and consistency in the management and execution of priority programs.
- Coordinate the implementation of program management systems and processes for large projects including, maintaining program establishment, governance and reporting systems and processes.
- Provide a range of program management and support services, including preparation of program and executive level reports/presentations and briefs, maintaining documentation and ensure outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and individual priority programs are supported.
- Support stakeholder management processes including workshops, provide support to stakeholders and engage with, influence and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Oversee and monitor the delivery of sub-programs, ensuring completion in accordance with relevant guidelines, quality, deadlines at or below budget
- Maintain accurate and complete records of work activities in accordance with legislative requirements, Transport’s information and records management compliance, information security and privacy policies.
- Support the Capability and Assurance function in terms of developing and operationalising Framework, Methodologies, Process, Templates etc.
- Work under the guidance of Capability and Assurance manager to develop the Quality Assurance framework(continuous improvements, capability uplifting framework, quality gate reviews, quality reporting etc) and work with Program Managers to embed quality practices in day to day project delivery
- Tools hands on experience (SharePoint, PPM, MS Project, Microsoft suite of applications etc.)