This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
Assist in the development of project schedules to manage the delivery of a range of complex projects for a Government organisation
- Supports Principal Project Officer to develop project schedules to manage the delivery of a range of complex projects.
- Liaises with a variety of internal stakeholder to understand task, timing, and dependencies.
- Undertake tasks that contribute to the design, implementation and coordination of projects that deliver effective business unit outcomes and meet client service delivery needs.
- Collaborate with team members to undertake research and analysis to contribute to the development of key projects that ensure good business outcomes.
- Support the project with various administrative functions including status updates, reports, budgets, arranging meetings.
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline
- Government experience highly regarded
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Project management skills including scoping and planning projects
- Problem solving
- Implementation skills
- 3+years in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Immediately available candidates preferred