This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Program Resource Manager starting middle of June on a initial 12 month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up to $1000 - $1200 a day + super. Create and manage a strategic resource planning process for the program.
- Match, monitor and evaluate the day to day demand and supply of resources required to deliver the objectives of the program and project streams individually.
- Determine resource demands using relationships and organisational knowledge to determine investment priorities and constraints.
- Develop and manage the resource forecasting process across the Program.
- Develop rapport with the current resources within the program and gain an understanding of their relevant skills, experiences, and knowledge.
- Understand capability requirements for roles within the program streams, including relevant skills, experiences and knowledge.
- Influence and make recommendations for projects to ensure the 'best fit' resource is assigned.
- Implementation of initiatives that will ultimately improve the program's resource planning methodology and capability, including alignment with Enterprise Workforce Planning processes.
- Reporting on resource requirements, forecasts, actuals, performance.
- Strong experience as a Resource Manager on a large complex program.
- Extensive delivery environment experience.
- Knowledge of key people metrics or workforce related forecasting/modelling tools and risks.
- Understanding of industry standard workforce planning strategies and mechanisms.
- Knowledge of recruitment; workforce planning.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802