This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Program Master Scheduler is starting ASAP on a initial contract for 12 months based in Sydney CBD with working from home flexibility paying up to $1100 a day + super.
- Plan, guide, develop and maintain the integrated schedule environment.
- Track progress against schedules and work with project managers to ensure accurate baseline and up to date schedules are maintained.
- Provide weekly schedule management reports.
- Support internal Governance and Reporting teams to ensure
reporting of lead indicators are available and accurate to support.
- Provide Program Scheduling Support coordination among
- Provide overall view and look ahead on the Program schedule as
inputs to the issue and risk processes.
- Support individual project planning efforts.
- Experience on large programs in either a delivery or PMO capacity that incorporates Quality Management.
- Experience in Emergency Services industry highly desirable.
- Strong evidence in uplifting or implementing quality processes, frameworks, metrics.
- Experience in root cause analysis, current and future state analysis.
- Change management experience.