- $700-$800/day + super
- Parramatta location w/WFH
- 12-month contract w/immediate start
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This division focuses on developing strategies and implementing and managing new policies within the department that will better align with the government’s vision.
About the Role
The Program Manager will establish and oversee all aspects of project development, planning, management, implementation and reporting for large projects that focus on Policy changes, updates and implementation of the new policies.
- Establish and oversee all aspects of project development, planning, management, implementation and reporting.
- Work with a team of staff to lead the development of project and implementation plans.
- Develop and define workstreams and milestones, identify and address issues to deliver project outcomes.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Collaborate in developing risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures.
- 5+ years of experience managing programs around policy
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in project and/or change management.
- Implementation of projects and programs
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required