- 6 month contract
- $1050-$1200 per day + super
- Ultimo (negotiable)
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $1200 per day excluding super. This role is located in Ultimo + WFH.
About the Role
The Product Manager is responsible for leading the project management, overarching coordination and successful delivery of a high impact complex customer experience project that together transform business operational models, ways of working and/ or structures. The position ensures strong governance and control of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximize efficiencies and achieve required organisation benefits and outcomes. Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the project through all phases of the project lifecycle, ensuring effective planning, stakeholder management, and risk management processes
- End to end project design and technology delivery
- Guide project delivery in meeting business objectives and to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Provide support and recommendations to senior management on the development, implementation, management and reporting of projects
- Manage governance arrangements to ensure cost, time and quality of planning and approvals
- Self-motivated personality and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- An individual with a strong track record demonstrating abilities to structure and solve complex problems, communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization
- Driving solutions and projects to improve the customer experience and delivery performance metrics.
- A strategic thinker who can look outside the box for solutions but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals.
- Significant project management experience on challenging projects with multiple dependencies and teams
- Experience in working in agile ways of working, leading large cross-disciplined teams
- Experience working on a program that is delivered with a Human Centred Design approach whilst still considering business outcomes.
- Experience in managing agile release trains (SAFE) (Agile Release Train Engineers with SPC, Leading SAFE certification or RTE SAFE certification).
- Experienced in delivering end to end design and technology products.
- minimum 5 years' experience
If you have any questions please email Lachlan at email@example.com.