This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Program Director ASAP on a initial 12 month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up to $1300- 1580 a day + GST. Drive a insurance program with a delegation of 6 Project Managers.
- Planning. Work with the executive sponsor and executive steering committee to evaluate designs, formulate the solution, and develop the roadmap to deliver the strategic outcome with optimal efficiency.
- Benefits Management. Lead the development and identification of the benefits from the strategic program, and structure
- Program Governance. Develop integrated governance routines for the entire strategic program.
- Strategic Program Management & Project Leadership. Be accountable and provide leadership and guidance across multiple projects and/or workstreams.
- Vendor Management. Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements, ensuring competitive procurement, negotiation, and quality assurance procedures take place for all program deliverables to mitigate risk.
- Risk Management. Identify, respond and manage all associated risks, assumptions and issues on the program and within projects and workstreams. Reviews status reports of Project and Program Managers and address issues as appropriate. Implement and manage interventions to mitigate risk.
- Change & Comms. Lead the formation of effective and integrated change management and communication activities across internal and external audiences
- Qualifications in Project Management (Prince2, PMBOK).
- A background in insurance and workers compensation.
- Program experience in excess of 10 million scope.
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in business management or related discipline or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience acquired through extensive experience.
- End to end Program management experience
- Highly developed collaborative and partnering approach to stakeholder management.
- A range of experience in Transformation and program management.
For more information Call Tim on 82969802