This government department supports and promotes best practice; working to ensure people across NSW are provided the same high quality care that is vital to optimising the outcomes and quality of life.
About the Role
- Performing high level program development activities to support the delivery of the reporting services.
- Developing program plans in collaboration with key internal stakeholders to facilitate program interdependencies and interfaces.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and health providers to facilitate quality and performance improvement.
- Collect and analyse evidence identifying issues and risks for continuous quality improvement and system performance improvement.
- Oversee the preparation of program documentation including status updates, reports and budgets to communicate program achievements and direction.
- Oversee program governance, risk management and quality assurance activities
- Support the delivery of high quality programs and projects in line with community needs and Institute objectives.
- Manage relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must have significant experience within the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of Primary Care and Tertiary Care (desirable).
- Internal & external stakeholder engagement experience.
- Strong program reporting & strategic planning skills.
- Extensive program governance experience