- $400 -$590 per day + super
- 5 month contract
- Burwood location
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to work with a NSW Government team to deliver on projects. This role is currently working from home however the office is based in Burwood. It will be initially 5 months and is paying $400 - $590 per day + super.
About the role
The Program Coordinator supports the Project manager through a range of activities that may encompass reporting, project controls, procurement, cost analysis and interfacing with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve Program outcomes.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify risks and issues, and track and report on program progress against established milestones and budgets, deliverables, outputs and outcomes.
- Coordinate, compile and deliver quality project monitoring and reporting activities that meet both Business Program governance and broader enterprise reporting obligations to ensure that project outputs and outcomes are delivered within agree time, cost and quality dimensions.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including undertaking research, preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Support and coordinate stakeholder meetings by providing a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committees and meetings, prepare and submit agendas, record and follow up on actions, and compile project governance artefacts, to support program delivery.
- Prepare briefing notes, ministerial and other relevant documents to support informed decision making.
- Minimum 2 years project/program experience
- Government experience preferable
- Good communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders