A renowned immersive technology studio specialising in innovative Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality technology. With a team of developers and creatives, our client strives to revolutionise augment intelligent environments and human experiences . They create social experiences and powerful user interactions, with the goal to generate a positive impact on the world.
About the Role
Lead product manager on the CAPTUR3D software platform. CAPTUR3D is a globally used platform that assists thousands of customers generate high quality interactive 3D virtual tour experiences and provides a variety of add-on features.
- Understand the Customer and be the voice of these customers in all aspects of product research, discovery, development, and delivery.
- Define and execute the product roadmap for key functional areas and manage these priorities throughout the planning, development, release and beyond.
- Produce and own the deliverables required to facilitate an idea's journey all the way to shipping features to market and measuring their success.
- Ability to provide key usability testing and feedback to design team on UX
- Develop a QA pipeline and process to ensure high quality and efficient work is delivered to customers.
- Mentor and coach other members of the product team on modern product methodologies and processes.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
- Directly responsible for helping define the vision, feature development and further assistance in the creation of product roadmaps around a specific product area within the production line.
- Work directly with customers as well as internal teams such as sales, marketing, design, development and other members of the Product Management team to follow through on execution and delivery of their respective product area.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience working in and refining the approach to Lean & Agile development methodologies
- A technical background in Software Development of similar experience - you will be working closely with the Software Development team so will require deep technical understanding.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycles, DevOps, Agile practices and Quality Assurance practices
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.